Here are our learning targets for the next month and a half. Any work you can do with your child at home would be greatly appreciated. I bolded the learning targets that would be easier to work on at home.
1. I can count by 5's to 100
2. I can count by 10's to 100
3. I can count by 100's to 1000
4. I can add numbers to 20 using a variety of strategies. (We will work on strategies in class)
5. I can subtract numbers to 20 using a variety of strategies. (We will work on strategies in class)
6. I can write fact families to 20.
7. I can explain if a number is odd or even.
8. I can write an addition equation from an array.
If you would like information about these learning targets or ways that you can help your student at home, please contact me.